The 2019 Season will be Cole’s fourth season with the Southern Illinois Miners Organization. Although this is his fourth season with the Miners this will be his first as an Account Executive, as during the season Cole also works as the Assistant Clubhouse Manager.
Cole graduated from John A. Logan with an Associates Degree in Business, and is currently attending Southern Illinois University pursuing a bachelors degree in Sports Administration.
Originally from Coshocton, Ohio Cole moved to Wheeling, West Virginia when he was seven and lived there until moving to Carterville five years ago, where he attended Carterville High School.
1. Where did you go to college? John A. Logan College and Southern Illinois University.
2. What did you major in? Business and Sports Administration.
3. What was your favorite TV show when growing up? Why? As a kid my favorite TV show was The Amazing Spiderman animated series, but for the longest time it has been Psych! It always provides a good laugh!
4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life. Why? Old Yeller, because I’m an old soul.
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid? Why? My favorite toy as a kid was probably a toy Dinosaur. As a kid I was fascinated with Dinosaurs and couldn’t get enough of them.
6. What your favorite holiday and why? My favorite Holiday has to be Opening Day here at Rent One Park! Did you expect it to be anything else??
7. What was the last book you read? The last book I read was “Smart Baseball: The Story Behind the Old Stats That Are Ruining the Game, the New Ones That Are Ruining It, and the Right Way to Think About Baseball” By Keith Law.
8. On a scale of 1-10 how funny do you think you are? (10 being hilarious) Take the highest answer someone else put and add 10!
9. What does #ALLIN mean to you? #ALLIN to me means giving everything you have, and not settling with being good enough. It means always being aware of the small things and always looking to improve, even if you’re not at work.